Is your business compliant with Fair Work Regulations? Take our short survey to find out:
- 1. Have you provided your employees with a copy of the Fair Work Information Statement? Yes No
- 2. Have you issued a compliant Contract of Employment to each employee? Yes No
- 3. Can you advise an employee of their National Employment Standard entitlements with confidence? Yes No
- 4. When was the last time you conducted an audit of your HR policies and procedures? More than 12 months 6 – 12 months Less than 6 months
- 5. Do you have a comprehensive employee handbook, or separate employment related policies? Yes No
- 6. Have your employees received formal training and development in relation to your policies and procedures? Yes No
- 7. Are you aware of your obligations in relation to all of the particulars to be maintained on payslips, including separately identifying the amount of casual loading payable? Yes No
- 8. Are any of your employees paid a salary? Yes No
- If yes, have you undertaken a review of those salaries to ensure that it meets minimum conditions including penalties, loading, overtime and allowances which might be worked over the course of the year? Yes No
- 9. Are you aware of any enterprise agreements which apply to your business? Yes No
- If yes, have you reviewed the rates of pay annually to ensure the base rates of pay are at least equivalent to the base rates contained within the corresponding modern award? Yes No
- 10. (a) Is the business compliant with all WHS requirements? Yes No
- (b) In particular, has your business undertaken a formal due diligence exercise? Yes No
Enter your details to get your instant assessment results
Your assessment is: LOW RISK
Your compliance health check indicates that you are meeting your workplace compliance obligations and are doing your best to keep up with any changes in legislation. However, with the raft of employment and health and safety laws, you may need additional assistance. Contact the HR Assured team to see how we could help you save time and money managing your workplace responsibilities.
Your assessment is: MEDIUM RISK
Your compliance health check indicates that your business is at risk in a number of key areas of HR and workplace health and safety. We suggest that you contact the HR Assured team to discuss how we can help you remedy the areas in which you are non-compliant.
Your assessment is: HIGH RISK
Your compliance health check has identified that your business is not compliant with current laws in a number of respects and is at risk. We suggest that you contact the HR Assured team to discuss how we can help you remedy the areas in which you are non-compliant.