A complete HRIS for SMEs
The key to a successful business is simple – the right people supported by the right technology. Without the right technology in place, even an outstanding business will struggle in today’s competitive market.
This is where we can help.
HRA Cloud is a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) that provides businesses with access to resources, advice and best practice guidance on all Australian employment law matters.
It not only acts as a central repository for all your human resources documentation but can be accessed at any time from anywhere. It is also a cradle-to-grave employee-lifecycle management tool that provides you with employment documentation (which is constantly updated), ensuring that your business is always compliant.
Most importantly, our HRIS is easy to use and enables you to manage employees, contractors and your WHS responsibilities.
Our HRIS contains hundreds of employee, contractor and WHS templates, capable of configuration for any industry and kept up to date by Australia’s leading employment law firm, FCB Workplace Law.
What sort of documents does HRA Cloud contain?
HRA Cloud contains:
- Relevant modern awards, National Employment Standards and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on everyday HR matters, to ensure that you comply with the Fair Work Act.
- Compliant templates for award and non-award employment contracts (which can be tailored through a Q&A process) for all employees, including full-time, part-time and casual.
- HR tools and letter templates related to:
- performance reviews
- managing poor performance
- WHS guides, Safe Work Australia publications and WHS policies and procedures that enable you not only to manage hazards, incidents and accidents but record consultations and develop customised WHS policies and procedures.
- Performance management processes that provide you with a consistent approach and ensure you keep appropriate records.
How will HRA Cloud help your business?
Our HRIS will make your business more efficient and compliant by:
- Simplifying HR management at all stages of the employment lifecycle
- Providing legal protection and compliance with the Fair Work Act, Work and Health Safety regulations and modern award framework
- Reducing the administration and time spent managing compliance processes
- Providing access to workplace relations information alerts and newsletters.
If you would like more information about how HRA Cloud can help your business, why not contact us today to arrange a one-to-one demonstration. HRA Cloud is part of the complete HR Assured package which helps Australian businesses lower costs and risks associated with managing people.