A PEOPLE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION THAT
SUPPORTS YOUR GROWING BUSINESS
Running your own business is challenging. Not only are you juggling with customers, managing finances, advertising and now even social media (you’re still only getting your head around hashtags!). The last thing you need is to worry about whether you’re paying your staff correctly, contracts, work health & safety, termination and redundancy payments!
Without a dedicated HR function, it’s down to you to manage recruitment, training and safety, discrimination complaints, conflict and navigate through employee rights and employer obligations. One wrong move in any of these areas can incur costs that you don’t have.
Don’t risk it all. HR Assured will ensure your business is compliant.
With HR Assured you can call a certified Workplace Relations Specialist and receive expert advice 24 hours a day and download customised employment contracts, drafted by actual lawyers from FCB Workplace Law, all from one easy-to-use cloud-based platform.
You and your business continue to operate well after work hours, so your HR function needs to do the same. HR Assured is your round-the-clock HR Manager.
Or call us on: 1300 345 875
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT WITHOUT THE RISK
Four expert services, one tailored solution.
Get peace of mind and leave it to Australia’s leading HR experts. We provide end-to-end people management without the in-house cost.
KEEPING YOUR WORKPLACE
COMPLIANT, STREAMLINED AND COVERED
Complete compliance review
Identify potential risks and claims
Rectify non-compliant processes
Fulfil Fair Work & WHS best practices
Manage your employees online
Up-to-date online documentation repository
Employer workflows, templates, guides and more
Simple and effective payroll integration
Telephone Advisory Service
24 hour telephone support all year
Qualified lawyers and HR consultants
Expert advice on HR and WHS best practices
All calls are logged for your reference
Insurance & Representation
You’re fully insured under our HR policy
Up to $2 million in coverage a year
No excess and no premiums on claims
In-house representation by FCB Workplace Law
10 Costly HR Mistakes made by employers and how to avoid them
Between recruiting, managing employee development, record keeping and culture building, it’s easy for business owners to slip up when it comes to HR.
Luckily, many of HR mistakes are easily avoidable with the right advice. Get on the front foot and download our guide to avoiding HR mistakes.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT THAT COMES WITH PEACE OF MIND
- The expert support and knowledge you need to set HR best practices as your workplace standard.
- Your HR documentation centralised online, managed by Australia’s leading employment law firm.
- The flexibility of your own HR software, with access to employee and HR information anytime, anywhere.
- Assured by 24 hour support, 365 days a year from a qualified and dedicated team of HR experts.
- The confidence that all your needs will be met with over 25 years’ worth of HR experience.
- Knowing your compliance is covered and maintained by one team of HR experts, with full accountability.
- Safe in the knowledge that your business is protected by Australia’s most experienced employment law firm.
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your HR is being managed by Australia’s leading experts.