FREEING YOU UP TO FOCUS
ON ADDING REAL HR VALUE
In the modern workplace, HR goes beyond recruitment, training and development and handling complaints. Where HR can add real value extends to employee well-being, and creating a positive workplace culture, which has been shown to directly affect financial performance!
So let us take care of the mundane paper-pushing and compliance concerns while you focus on what really counts: driving company performance through people and culture.
Or call us today: 1300 345 875
A COMPREHENSIVE HR SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Four expert services, one tailored solution.
Our experienced HR team helps you manage your workplace, keeping you up-to-date, compliant and streamlined, so you can add value where it counts most. Focus on the important stuff, and that is to create the culture you envision for your workplace.
SUPPORTING YOUR HR NEEDS
SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON CULTURE AND STRATEGY
Complete compliance review
Identify potential risks and claims
Rectify non-compliant processes
Fulfil Fair Work & WHS best practices
Manage your employees online
Up-to-date online documentation repository
Employer workflows, templates, guides and more
Simple and effective payroll integration
Telephone Advisory Service
24 hour telephone support all year
Qualified lawyers and HR consultants
Expert advice on HR and WHS best practices
All calls are logged for your reference
Insurance & Representation
You’re fully insured under our HR policy
Up to $2 million in coverage a year
No excess and no premiums on claims
In-house representation by FCB Workplace Law
10 Costly HR Mistakes made by employers and how to avoid them
Between recruiting, managing employee development, record keeping and culture building, it’s easy for business owners to slip up when it comes to HR.
Luckily, many of HR mistakes are easily avoidable with the right advice. Get on the front foot and download our guide to avoiding HR mistakes.
GIVING YOU BACK THE TIME YOU NEED,
TO BUILD THE COMPANY YOU WANT
- The expert support and knowledge you need to set HR best practices as your workplace standard.
- Your HR documentation centralised online, managed by Australia’s leading employment law firm.
- The flexibility of your own HR software, with access to employee and HR information anytime, anywhere.
- Assured by 24 hour support, 365 days a year from a qualified and dedicated team of HR experts.
- The confidence that all your needs will be met with over 25 years’ worth of HR experience.
- Knowing your compliance is covered and maintained by one team of HR experts, with full accountability.
- Safe in the knowledge that your business is protected by Australia’s most experienced employment law firm.
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your HR is being managed by Australia’s leading experts.