What is HRA Cloud?
HRA Cloud is a web-based HRIS system that provides you with access to information, advice and best practice guidance on all Australian employment law matters.
It not only acts as a central repository for all your human resources documentation but can be accessed at any time from anywhere. It is also a cradle-to-grave employee-lifecycle management tool that provides you with employment documentation (which is constantly updated), ensuring that your business is always compliant.
How will HRA Cloud help you manage your business more efficiently and ensure compliance with Australian workplace laws and regulations?
HRA Cloud enables you to manage employees, contractors and WHS
You will have your own dedicated HR management software, from which you can manage your employee, contractor and work health and safety (WHS) obligations.
HRA Cloud provides you with an electronic records management system
Individual electronic profiles allow you to record all activities against the relevant employee, contractor or WHS record.
HRA Cloud gives you configured workflows for each stage of the employee/contractor engagement lifecycle
You will have the support of simple, integrated workflows that enable you to manage employees or contractors through each stage of the engagement lifecycle.
HRA Cloud provides you with templates, guides, policies and tools
You will be provided with hundreds of employee, contractor and WHS templates, capable of configuration for any industry and kept up to date by Australia’s leading employment law firm, FCB Workplace Law.
What sort of documents does HRA Cloud contain?
HRA Cloud contains:
- Relevant modern awards, National Employment Standards and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on everyday HR matters, to ensure that you comply with the Fair Work Act.
- Compliant templates for award and non-award employment contracts (which can be tailored through a Q&A process) for all employees, including full-time, part-time and casual.
- HR tools and letter templates related to:
- performance reviews
- managing poor performance
- WHS guides, Safe Work Australia publications and WHS policies and procedures that enable you not only to manage hazards, incidents and accidents but record consultations and develop customised WHS policies and procedures.
- Performance management processes that provide you with a consistent approach and ensure you keep appropriate records.
HRA Cloud enables you to track training and qualifications
You can record professional training and qualifications requirements, including continuing professional development (CPD) points accumulation.
HRA Cloud keeps you informed with the latest updates and alerts
HRA Cloud also has a news and updates section to keep you informed about the latest developments in workplace relations.
How will HRA Cloud help your business?
Our HR software will make your business more efficient and compliant by:
- Simplifying HR management at all stages of the employment lifecycle
- Providing legal protection and compliance with the Fair Work Act, Work and Health Safety regulations and modern award framework
- Reducing the administration and time spent managing compliance processes
- Providing access to workplace relations information alerts and newsletters.
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete compliance review
Identify potential risks and claims
Rectify non-compliant processes
Fulfil Fair Work & WHS best practices
Manage your employees online
Up-to-date online documentation repository
Employer workflows, templates, guides and more
Simple and effective payroll integration
Telephone Advisory Service
24 hour telephone support all year
Qualified lawyers and HR consultants
Expert advice on HR and WHS best practices
All calls are logged for your reference
Insurance & Representation
You’re fully insured under our HR policy
Up to $2 million in coverage a year
No excess and no premiums on claims
In-house representation by FCB Workplace Law